Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Transitioning from Winter to Spring

Hello Closet Shoppers,
How is your April going so far? Mine is good just so ready for this weather to break, uggh!  It is still cold here in Maryland and I can't take it anymore, I am ready for sandals and no coats.  Yes I am still wearing a coat it is that cold here, well at times it is one minute its nice and then the next it freezing so I'm ready for this weather to just make its mind up already, seriously! 
Anyways on to the subject at hand when it comes to transitions from Winter to Spring it can get a little tricky since the weather is very wishy washy lol!  A blazer is a key element in your wardrobe when its time to transitioning from one cold season to a warm one.  Blazers bascially are like a jacket but, yet it makes your outfit so much better. Colored and printed blazers are perfect for this season but you definetly need a black one as well, which is or should be a staple piece in every woman's wardrobe.

I took my mom to the movies the other day to see "Temptation" which is a must see if you haven't already seen it! That movie has a serious message for everyone. Here is what i wore since it wasn't a cold day but was rainy i just wore my H&M blazer/BDG jeans and stripe top from Urban Outfitters/Nine West flat peep toes/necklace HRH collection/MK watch

Are you a blazer person or not?

Hope you enjoy.
Until my next post,

xoxo
Nak

P.S.
I will be selling some old shoes I don't wear anymore on here so please be on the look out for that post b cause you can definitely say you #shoppednakscloset :)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig