Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Denim on Denim

Hey Closet Shoppers,

It's Thursday and we have one more day to go until the weekend begins :)... YAASSS! Do you feel my excitement? Lol there is nothing like the weekend and good weather don't you agree?

On Sunday I went to brunch with the BFand wanted to wear something chill so i threw on some jeans and sneakers. Sometimes I just want to wear loose fitting clothes, I get tired of everything being tight fitting at times. Do you feel the same at times too? So I figured I put on a jean shirt with my jeans and sneaks and I would be good. And I was. I quickly put my hair in this updo (if you want me to do a video on how i did it please comment below) and threw on a pink lippie and was ret to go! lol
I hope you enjoy.

Until next time,

xoxo
Nak
P.S. If you want boy fitting jeans hop on over to the mens section in your local department store or mens store, thats wear I got these from.  Men jeans fit really good and give that boy fitting style that we want at times.











Jean shirt - Urban Outfitters/Jeans - AE/Jacket- New York & Co. /Sequins Converse -Net-A-Porter/Glasses Briant Atwood (Neiman Marcus for Target Collection)/Bag-Louis Vuitton/Earrings - Betsey Johnson/ Lipstick- MAC Pink Pigeon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig