Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Philip Lim for Target remixed "Work wear series"

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Happy hump day.  Hope your having a good week so far with this crazy gov't shutdown.  Hopefully this will all be over soon.  In other news I wanted to show you how I mixed prints with the Philip Lim for Target collection.  Other than these two pieces I got the Boom sweatshirt and the leopard print sweatshirt.  I really like this collection a lot because it takes you from day to night. The material on everything I bought feels great.  So here is how I wore  the floral print top and leopard print skirt very good for work and then going to grab dinner or a drink after work. Did you buy anything from the collection? Hope you enjoy this post.
Top & Skirt- Philip Lim for Target/Blazer-Nasty Gal/Shoes-BCBGeneration/Necklace- Etsy

Until Next time, 

Nak
xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig