Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sneakers

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Yesterday I went to grab a bite to eat with my mom.  We went to Nando's Peri Peri, I love that place.  Very nice atmosphere and cheap eats and really good food.  Just wanted to show you a quick post of what I wore.  I'm such a girly girl but I can never give up my sneakers.  I love sneakers as much as I love a great pair of heels.  Guess that's just the tomboy in me plus sneakers are so comfy and so many ways you can hook them up.   Are you a slight sneaker head like me?  Here's a few snaps of my fit. 
Pants, Top, Nikes and Tee-Urban Outfitters/Watch-Michael Kors
Up close with my new lipstick on by MAC Flat Out Fabulous, love this color so much. 

Until Next Time, 
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig