Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

These boots were made for walking...

Hey Closet Shoppers,
Hope your enjoying your weekend so far. Thank god the rain stopped here in md it rained for two days straight non stop and we are supposed to get more rain tonight. Any who here is an outfit I wore last night to go party with some friends for their homecoming.  It's just a plain dress which i have in black as well, i am one who sees a great buy and essential piece i buy two in two different colors..do you do the same?  So as I always do and say I accessorize this fit especially with my boots they were a gift to myself for my 30th Bday. I love these babies!  The detail on these boots are amazing it makes me feel like a work of are on my feet! It was love at first sight with these and I'm still in love.    Hope you like.
Jacket-Urban Outfitters/Dress-H&M/Faux Fur Collar-ASOS/Boots-Gucci/Watch-Betsey Johnson/Necklace-Etsy


Until Next Time, 
Nak
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig