Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Same Skirt different Fit

Hello Loves, 
Hope your Tuesday is going great.  In todays post I wanted to show you how I style the same pleated skirt from yesterdays post but giving you a fall look with it.  Velvet is another one still going strong until this season it made a good come back last fall/winter and is still going strong.  I got this top last year from Zara as well and its crazy how well it goes with this pleated skirt although it isn't a perfect match it still goes.   I love the play on material of the pleat and velvet I think that is what makes this go well together and i threw on my leather to give it a little edge. This outfit would be great for once fall really kicks in and for the holidays as well.   Are you ready for fall weather and clothes? 
Until next time,
xoxo

Top - Zara (old)
Skirt - Zara
Boots - Charles David (old)
Earrings - Zara
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That skirt is so cool. I love the green- its my favourite colour so im biased! U styled this really well- u look classy. The top looks really good on u too. x x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig