Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2017

OOTD - 9-10-17

Hello Loves
Hope your weekend is ending great and you ready for the work week.  This post is to just show you another way i style my new tees. I made this look more dress down and chill.  I basically made this a black and white look down to the shoes.  I got these vans a few weekends ago, i have been eyeing them and just thought i had to hurry up and get them since they were selling out in my size fast.  I know everyone has vans but these are different they are a limited edition so it is made out of calf hair with he checkered style. Dope right? I know that's why I  had to get them.  Until next time, 
xoxo

Pants - Urban Outfitters (0ld)
Top - Styles By Na
Shoes - Vans 
Sunglasses - Vintage Versace (old)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig