Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

Money Green

Hello Loves,
Happy Monday! hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty laid back but i did get to see my Skins play in L.A so that was great and we won which was even better.  Yeah I am a die hard Redskins fan!  Ok enough football talk..in todays post just wanted to share with you one of the colors i think will be big this fall/winter which is green, yup money green!  I have seen a lot of it across the board and I am loving it.   I got this green pleated skirt from Zara in which I have in a light pink as well.  I just love a pleated skirt it's so dainty and girly who doesn't love a nice midi pleated skirt.  Today I show you how I styled it with a Tee since we are now transitioning from Summer to Fall T-shirts are a good way to transition since they are light and you can throw a jacket on with it just in case it is a chilly night.  I love graphic tees since they can go with so much in my wardrobe.  I got this one from Nordstrom its by Topshop.  I don't have a lot of black graphic tees so once I saw this I knew I had to get it.  I think it paired lovely with this skirt and sandals what you think?  Do you love pleated skirts and how would you style yours?  Come back tomorrow as I show you another way I styled this skirt for fall.  Until next time, 
xoxo

 
 
 

Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara 
SHoe - Bebe (sold out)
Earrings - Zara

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig