Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

ISSAVIDEO AKA IT'S A VIDEO

Hello Loves, 
Hope your having a great hump day and week so far.  Today's post is on my new tee shirt.  I have decided to make a few limited edition t-shirts and this is the first one from my collection.  I love graphic tees and feel like they can just go with any and everything so i figured why not make my own, right?!  So I came up with this shirt by hearing folks always saying on their IG story or Snap Chat "it's a video" when people think its a picture but yet "IssaVideo".   I just put my spin on it with the word "Issa" since that has been the new slang this summer instead of saying "It's" now folks say "Issa" lol I know funny right?!  So that is my story of coming up with these tees since people say it all the time I figured hey every other saying is on a tee why not put this on one and so I did.  They are available for Pre-Order Here or you can just go to the Shop tab to purchase.  In this post I wanted to show you how you can kind of dress this tee up very simple with these fabulous H&M pants, since they are glittery didn't want to do to much to take away from the pant and just added a pop of red to bring a bit more color in i think red and green go well together.  Green seems to be the color this fall/winter so make sure you get you some. This fit is great for date night or a night out with the girls.  Since fall is coming you can definitely throw a leather jacket on with this to give it more edge or even some black booties, but whatever you prefer with this tee I am sure it will look good.  You really can't go wrong with a white graphic tee.  Hope you love this tee and will purcahse before they are sold out.  Until next time, xoxo  


Pants - H&M
Shoes - Bcbgeneration (old)
Bag - Zara (old)
Earrings - Zara
Sunglasses - Gucci (old)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig