Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Little Black Velvet Dress....Holiday outfit inspo #3


Hello Closet Shoppers,

Here is another dress outfit inspiration for the holidays.  Yes it is another velvet dress but this one is short and black.  I don't have many short dresses or skirts, a lot of my skirts and dresses are midi length but this time I was like let me show off my legs lol!   This dress can be worn with OTK (over the knee) boots, calf boots or booties like I did.  I paired with my ankle booties and tights so I can show my legs and my faux fur stole and kind of give it a sexy but classy look.  Hope you enjoy this post. 






Dress - Zara
Tights - Banana Republic
Booties - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Gucci
Necklaces - HRH Collection


Thanks for stopping by
until next time.
xoxo,
Nakia

IG - @naknock
Shooter  - Norman Jones

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig