Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What is that ..Velvet? Holiday dress outfit inspo #2


Hello Closet Shoppers,




Here is another holiday outfit to inspire you on what you can wear to holiday party for work or with family and friends.  This season velvet is making a come back and to me velvet has never left it just was silent until the holidays came around but right now it seems like it is a bigger than ever this season and I am loving it.  They have everything form boots, heels, bombers, pants, and tops in velvet this season.    If you follow me on IG you saw I wore this dress out to a friends birthday dinner but had all intentions of blogging it since it is one of the perfect holiday dresses.  I made this look kind of simple since to me velvet says a lot so you really don't need to over power it with much else since it already speak for itself.  I threw on the faux fur stole over the shoulder to give it a more classy look with my leather and some calf boots, a little accessorizing like that can make the outfit pop!  Hope you enjoy this post!





Dress/Jacket/Faux Fur - ASOS
Boots - Charles David
Bag - Gucci
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Rings - ASOS
Bracelet - Banana Republic
Watch - Betsy Johnson





Thanks for stopping by, until next time
xoxo

Nakia

IG - naknock
Shooter - Norman Jones
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig