Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Rediscovering

Hello closet shoppers, yesterday I was getting dressed to go to lunch and while shopping in my closet I rediscovered some Cole Haan boots that I've had for two years and forgot all about.(I know I'm not the only one that has done that) Anyways figured I'd throw them on with my "queen" sweatshirt from http://www.herthreads.bigcartel.com one of my fave vintage online boutiques, and paired it with my grey jeans from banana republic (I bought over a year ago on sale). Have you shopped in your closet lately? if so what have you rediscovered?
Hope you enjoy and until next time.
Happy shopping in your closet


Xoxo
Nak









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You are so right...I love finding something in closet I forgot about!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig