Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mixing Prints

Hello closet shoppers,

So last night I stepped out with my girl to get a drink and a two step in to start celebrating her birthday. I threw on this polka dot top I got from fashionjunkiie.bigcartel.com, h&m jacket (I've had for over two years) and my h&m leggings.
I love mixing prints it's so fun plus I just love color! To me the key to mixing prints is to have at least one basic color on that ties into the print. So I have black leggings which ties to both the top and jacket but I could have switched it up with some yellow jeans/pants that match the yellow in my top to go for a different effect. I added another pic from a time I mixed prints just to show you the different looks you can get.
Do you like mixing prints? If so what's the key to mixing prints for you?

Have a good afternoon closet shoppers until next time. Enjoy.
Xoxo
Nak

P.S. sorry I could only get one good pic of my fit last night.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love it Nak! I don't mix prints just yet but I'm getting bolder with my color selections opposed to just playing it safe.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig