Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Based it off H.E.R

Hello closet shoppers,

So I'm still partying for my girls bday and we went out the other night to see a go-go band "Backyard". I based my entire fit around my "H.E.R" hat, (Hip Hop, in its Essence, is Real) made by two sisters Lauren and Courtney who are the owners of the vintage online store www.herthreads.com when you get a chance check it out, they have very funky vintage apparel that I love.

So this night I wanted to go for comfort so I wore sweat pants from h&m (old), crop top from asos, and leather jacket and Nike dunks from urban outfitters (urban is one of my fave stores I can't get enough of the)
As you will learn I like to sometimes base my outfit off of one item wether its a shirt, jacket, belt or hat. I usually do this because I really want to wear that specific item so i create/base my fit around it, its something I've been doing for years. For my makeup I did a winged liner, a little bit of pink blush and a red lip macs ruby woo, i love this red it just makes most fits better and since i had on black and white it was only right.
Do you love a red lip if so whats your fave? Have you based your fit off of one item? Please comment below.

Enjoy,

xoxo
Nak
PS follow me on IG/twitter @naknock











SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig