Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nail Wraps

Hello closet shoppers,

Hope your having a great Thursday so far. I am but, can some one please tell me where Spring is because apparently it missed its debut! Lol! It's soo cold here in the DMV feels like February and I'm so ready for no jackets, bare legs and sandals aren't you?
Any who a good way to start spring off is always getting a mani and pedi but sometimes we may not have the time to do it or we may want a design that out manicurist doesn't do, well here is a quick and easy solution the solution to that, NCLA Nail wraps! These are so easy to do that you can do them yourself in three simple steps. The directions are on the back of each package and they come with a nail file as well.
1. Apply base coat
2. Pick the size of the nail wrap that fits to your nail and place it on the nail from the bottom up and smooth it out do its no sir pockets.
3. Use the nail file and simply file off the excess nail (that is beyond the tip of you nail) make sure to file downward. Repeat steps 1-3 for all nails or how ever many nails you decide to do.
4. Then lady but not least put on your top coat, and BAM you have a fresh looking mani in ten minutes or less.

These are the only nail wraps I've tried and I love them they lady up to two weeks but they give you enough to do at lest two manicures. Also I haven't tried it yet but I think they will work on the feet too. I'll definitely will do a post when I do out them on my feet.
Have you tried any nail wraps? And if do how do you like them.

Here is the website to NCLA nail wraps.
www.shopncla.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig