Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Recap/Don't be Scared

Hello fellow closet shoppers,

Hope your having a great week so far. I just wanted to recap my looks from last week which were mostly mixing prints and adding color. I am a person who just love color in which you will see once i put up more post, but to you ladies that are scared to add color and prints in your wardrobe now is the time to step outside your comfort zone and put a little color in the mix.  It's time to take out that colored top/blazer/skirt you been pushing to the back of your closet and put it in rotation with your go to items.  Leggings are always a sure way to easliy pair a colored top/tank with and throw a blazer on with it, or maybe you have a colored blazer you can put on with a white tank and black leggings just for the starters.   If you want to mix a print with a color black and white stripe as i showed you last week is like a base when wanting to wear color with a print even if the print isn't stripe if its black and white you can definetly add in that colored top/skirt/jacket. Black and white together go with any and every color so don't be afraid to wear that bright color with black and white i will assure you will get compliments especially if color is soemthing you don't always wear.

One of my followers Lisha sent me a pic of her mixing prints and she says she has never mixed prints but wanted to try it out since i posted my outfit of mixing prints last week.  I love how she mixed her black and white prints and then put in a little color.  What do you think of her mixed prints? I would love to see your mixed prints please don't hesitate to email me a pic of you mixing your prints and i will feature you on my blog. Remember to never be scared to try something new.
Follow me on IG and twitter @naknock

Until next,
Nak
Xoxo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig