Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Black Hair Magazine

Hello closet shoppers,

I know I haven't updated in awhile which will end soon just trying to figure out my new camera to bring better pics to the blog. So I just wanted to stop in and let you all know I'm in the May issue of Black Hair Magazine. In October my hair dresser asked if I would be a hair model for her to submit photos to a black hair magazine and of course I accepted. The magazine which has Mrs. Carter on the cover which is their "29th Anniversary Issue".
So of course I had to share with you all my first magazine debut lol.
Enjoy,
Nak

P.S the hairstyle is called pin curls just in case you wanted to know. And I added some out take pics of myself while waiting on the photographer.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig