Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Love Stripes!

Hello my fellow closet shoppers,

As you all know I've been celebrating my girls bday all week and my gift to her was tickets for us to see Erykah Badu at The Fillmore in MD. The concert was amazing I love E. Badu, she sung songs from her "Baduizm" album and it sure took me back in time. If she is coming to your city it's a must you see her she puts on a great show.

So this week I have been wearing a lot of stripes and I just can't get enough of them! I just love stripes especially black and white, It's so easy to put a look together with a stripe for me especially adding a little color. Stripes are another easy way to mix prints as well.

I wore stripe pants from urban outfitters a bday gift to myself, yellow tank from American Apparel, vintage polka dot blazer from www. Kevinhadden.com, necklace from www. Hrhcollection.com, and shoes from Nine West (old)

I'm always looking for new styles and different ways to do my hair and I tried this front side braid on my hair for the concert and I think it turned out pretty good. What do you think?

Until next time, I hope you enjoy my post.

Xoxo,
Nak

















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great look...I'm into braiding my own hair as well. Keep giving your tips:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig