Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

BOLD.....Caution

Hello Loves and Happy Hump Day, 

Hope your week is going well.  Today's post is about being bold.  Are you bold enough to throw on a yellow suit that everyone stops and stares at you?   Well I did and I loved it!  As you all know I love color and when i saw this suit in Zara I had to have it.  First off I don't have any suits so that definitely encouraged me to buy this and second the color of this suit is just amazing how could I pass it up oh and third I got the jacket on sale so that was even better reason for me to buy.  The thing I love is that I can wear these separate as well as together.  Also with suits you can dress them up or down.. you all know i love to get my wear out of my wardrobe.  For this post i dressed this suit down i have seen others dress it up so i wants to give my spin on it and put i on with sneakers and a tee shirt.  Even though i have sneakers on you can still see i'm bout my business.  So if you haven't tried or didn't anything bold yet maybe its time to step out that box and try.  Hope you like this post, until next time.
xoxo

 
 
 
Suit - Zara (sold out) similar here & here  
Shirt - Similar here 
Sneakers - Urbanoutfitters

P.S. That jeep just happened to be on the street! talk about perfect timing lol..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig