Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tracking it...

Hello Loves, 
Hope your Tuesday is going great so far.  So this post is about these amazing high waisted track pants from Zara.  I know you have probably seen a lot of these this year and Gucci has a pair that I really wanted but I could not afford them and i haven't seen anything that amounted to them until I saw these in Zara I was like it is the perfect dupe.  These pants feel so great and fit more amazing, you all know I love a high waisted anything lol.  But these just fit so great, I paired them with a Zara hoodie that I have had since inter 2016 and never worn so I thought it was perfect with these pants.  This outfit is a good one to transition into Fall and put on a leather jacket.  You can also put this on with an oversized sweater as well, I have plans for these as you all should already k now so don't think this is the last you will see of these lovely track pants. Are yawl into track pants?  If so how will you rock yours?  Until next time. xoxo

Top - Zara (old)
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Bebe (sold out)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig