Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

8-26-17 OOTD

Hello Loves and Happy Monday to you, 
Here is my outfit from Saturday in which I went to and event called Everyday People which is usually held in New York but they usually try and go to different cities to have it so this time they brought it to LA at the Standard Downtown and i had a good ole time.  If it ever comes to your city you should definitely check it out.  I felt like being colorful so I put on a yellow and green and it is funny because when I got there my friend and I saw I good phot op spot that I matched so well with, so no it wasn't planned it just all worked out.   This skirt is for the fall but I wore I for the summer idc but you will definitely see more of for this for fall and winter I have so many outfits for this skirt its endless. Hope you enjoy these colors in this post.  Until next time!
xoxo

Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Bcbgeneration (old)
Bag - Gucci (old)
Sunglasses - Dolce Gabbana
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig