Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Culottes

Hello Loves
Happy Hump Day!
 Its the middle of the week we only got two more days until the weekend are you ready?  Todays outfit post is just shown you my love for culottes.  Yesterday's post i had on cullottes and todays post i have them on again but they are denim.  I don't know why I love culottes so much but they are just a great pant to throw on and dress up or down.  I made this look casual but cute.  Remember when I was shooing you all how I style white shirts?  Well here is another way to style a white button up by wearing it with a bra-lette and not closing any buttons but tying it in the front and boom you have an instant look.  You can eat this look with sneakers or flats as well.   Oh and quick tip this is a mens button up found in the mens section at the thrift store, so if you want something to fit loose trying going in the mens sections even for BF jeans.  Any who I chose to put heels on to just jazz it up a bit and some long earrings.  Hope you enjoy this post, until next time. 
xoxo

Top - thrifted 
Pants - ASOS (similiar)
Shoes - Sam Edelman
Sunnies - Dolce Gabbana
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig