Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, August 7, 2017

WHITE SHIRTS

Happy Monday Loves, 
Hope you all had a great weekend and refreshed yourselves for this new week, new goals, and new days ahead.  Today I'm talking about white tops.  Like what girl doesn't love a white top wether it be a graphic tee, crew neck, or a button up we just all love a white top because it gives us a clean crisp look that is simple that you can dress up or down, this week on the blog I will give you all looks with white tops showing you the different ways it can be styled.  Today I chose this white button up which isn't your average white button up.  This one has a type blouse'y look, it's called a batwing shirt (that is what it was named on asos i am not lying) not your traditional white shirt but very cute none the less.  I got this shirt months ago and haven't worn it and felt like today was perfect for it especially with my theme on the blog this week being white tops.  I paired this top with my flare jeans, these jeans I just love because they are high waisted.   Anything high waisted is just for me because it gives me a figure with disguising my stomach so if you have a gut like me(lol) just know high waisted jeans are your friend trust me.  I threw my hair in a pony tail and put a head wrap on to give a little print with the fit, and kept everything else simple.   I hope you like this post.  
Until next time.    xoxo

Top - ASOS
Jeans - Anthropologie (sold out) but are here 
Sunglasses - Gucci 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig