Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Janelle Monae look for Halloween.

Hello Closet Shoppers, 

On Saturday night I was invited to a post Halloween Party.   I was trying to figure out who I could be because of course I had to shop in my closet for the costume.  So I came up with Janelle Monae easy right?!  I just had to borrow a tie from my brother and go buy a white collard shirt (crazy I didn't have one in my closet, it's definetly a staple piece to have) which I found in forever 21 for $10.  I kept my accessories minimal since She doesn't wear to much.  And I just twisted my here towards the front and looped it to the side and bobby pinned it.  And Bam there is my Janelle Monae hope you like it.
Cape-Thrifted/Pants- Rampage (old)/Top & Pumps-Forever 21/Tie-borrowed/Belt-etsy.


Here are a few pics I took at the party, people were very creative.
The Host. 
Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time.
Nak
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig