Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Difference a Coat/Jacket makes..

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Since it is fall and it's about to be frigid outside (if it isn't already!) I thought I would share an outfit post incorporating jackets and coats, so you can see the difference a jacket/coat makes an outfit.  I wore this outfit out to dinner for my friends bday last Friday, so I thought it would be great for this post. 
Do you own a lot of coats?  Do you wear them often or stick to one?  I have a lot o coats but I stick tend to stick to one favorite in which I need to stop.

 
 Blazer-Nasty Gal/Collar-Asos/Top-Philip Lim 3.1 for Target/Pants-Loehmanns (seven coated jeans)/Pumps-Forever21
 Cape-Thrifted, i am so in love with this cape i want to wear it everyday.  But don't you see how it totally changed the look of the outfit? And all i did was changed the blazer to a cape. 


 Rings-Banana Republic/Bracelet-H&M/Watch-MK/Necklace-HRH Collection


Hope you enjoyed until next time,
xoxox
Nak

Photography by Denisio Truitt
www.theravenouscreator.com


P.S.
This is post one of two in my next post i will show you how i used four pieces of clothing (two tops and two bottoms) and changed up my look.   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig