Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Changing up your look with four piece of clothing

Hello Closet Shoppers,
 So this post I just wanted to show you how I used four items of clothing two tops and two bottoms to get different looks and of course I threw a jacket in there.  If you want to make use of whats in your closet, you definitely have to make sure you change up that top with a different bottom or that bottom with a different top.. again don't be afraid to be a repeat offender that's what clothes are made for to wear them right? right! lol.  So giving them a different look when you wear them is key to utilize all articles of clothing in that closet.  Trust me no one will notice, and if they do who cares.
I used the top and bottom from my previous post to show you how you can change up these items.  Hope you like.

 Top-Philip Lim 3.1 for Target/Skirt-Urban Outfitters/Jacket-(old Nordstrom Rack/Collar-Asos


 Same Skirt with my "QUEEN" sweatshirt from HERTHREADS.com
Seven coated Jeans from Loehmanns(I had on in my previous post)/Sweatshirt-HERThreads/Collar-Asos

Hopefully this will help you to switch up a few items in that closet so you can get full use of that wardrobe. 
Unitl next time
xoxo
Nak

Photography by Denisio Truitt
www.theravenouscreator.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig