Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ruffles have ridges...

Hello Closet Shoppers,
 Hope you had a great Thanksgiving I know I did!  Since the holidays are upon us I wanted to give you all some Holiday Party outfit ideas since I am sure a lot of you will be attending these parties soon.  So my next couple of post will be on outfit ideas for the holidays.  Lets just jump right in shall we?  In this post i wore the same dress as I had on in my "These boots were made for Walking.." post, but i have it on as a shirt with a skirt and some cream booties and a fur.  This dress is a great two in one that's why i bought it in two colors in which you will see my other color in tomorrows post.  I think its called a sheath dress which definitely can be worn as a top with leggings and jeans with a belt.  Check that closet to see if you have something close to it and put it on with a skirt or some leggings and see how you like it, I bet you you will love it!

 Dress as a top, skirt-H&M/Booties-BCBG MAx Azaria/Fur-Thrifted/Neckalce-HRH Collection


Hope you enjoyed, Until next time. 
xoxo
Nak

Photos by Denisio Truitt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig