Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

That 70's dress..

Hello Closet Shoppers,
 Happy Thursday, hope your week is going great thus far!  Here is another holiday party outfit which is a dress that I got from a vintage store on-line last summer.  It reminds me of the 70's with how it flows and the color is just amazing.  Haven't worn it out yet, just for photo shoots so maybe I will bring it out for the next party I have to attend.  Sometimes adding a belt to cinch your waist in a dress makes it all better, I had to do that with this dress because I wasn't feeling how it was looking by itself but, once I put that belt on it was all better.   Enjoy.
 It was freezing this day can you tell? lol
 Dress-VintageFiends.com/Boots & Watch-Betsey Johnson/Braclet and Neck cuff-H&M/Belt-Etsy/Fur-Thrifted/
Until Next time..
xoxo
Nak

Photos by Denisio Truitt
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very cute, love the vibrant color of your dress!

    I'd really appreciate if you could check out my style blog! www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com
    Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig