Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Whites & Brights

Hello and Happy New Year Closet Shoppers, 
I know it's been awhile but the weather here has been cold and I haven't been posting since it's either rainy, snowing or just below norm temps here and all I'm trying to do is be warm.   Here is an outfit I wore out the other night when I went out with my friends.  A lot of people believe in not wearing white after Labor Day clearly I'm not one of them.  And you know I love color so I had to pair my white pants with some brights.   White can be worn whenever and wherever don't let those so called f"ashion rules" stop you from wearing what you want.  Do you wear white after Labor Day?  Hope you enjoy this post. 

Jacket-thrifted/Shirt-VintageFiendz.com/Pants-American Apparel/Booties-BCBGeberation
Faux Fur Collar-ASOS/Necklace-HRH Collection/Watch-MK/Bracelet, Rings-H&M/Purse-Thrifted
Oh and new hair color Spicy Red by Dark n Lovely hope you like :). 
Photo Cred:  Denisio Truitt

Until Next time, 
Xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig