Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Change is good..

Happy Tuesday Loves

Hope your having a great day so far.  So as you see I cut my hair in a bob, I did it back in early June and I love it so much.  A lot of folks are like "I can't believe you cut it, like what made you do it"?  I was like sometimes you just need a change and it is hair it will grow back.   In life we all need change wether it be a new job, moving to a new state, or getting a hair cut it helps to renew and refresh our lives so we can grow.  So if you have been wanting a change and your scared to do it, don't be!! Just live your life, don't ask questions, don't ask for opinions just do you an live... trust me you will feel great afterwards since its something new, you know like when we get new clothes we feel what? GREAT.  So just know it is ok to change it is like a start of a new beginning its kind of refreshing if you think about it.   Now onto outfit deets, this is just denim on denim.   Some high waisted jeans which to me are gems, if you have a little gut of a stomach like me it helps to hide it since they are high waisted then it leave room for you to show some skin in which I did by tying up my shirt to just break up the denim a bit.  Hope you enjoy this post and until next time.  xoxo






 Top - Topshop
Jeans - Zara (soldout)
Shoes - Ann Taylor (old)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig