Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

7 - 31 - 17 #OOTD

Hello my loves,  

I know it has been awhile but I am back and definitely trying to stay afloat and up to date with this blog so I can give you more style inspiration and tips.  As you can see I have updated my blog to make it more clean and crisp looking for your viewing pleasure.  Today I am sharing with you my #ootd in which you will definitely see more of on a weekly basis.  Today I have on a tunic from Zara (which is a fave of mine) and some cut off shorts from urban.  If you want to have that off the shoulder look just fold in the collar and then button the last 2-3 buttons depending on how far then you play with the shoulder part to see how far off the shoulder you want it you may have to button some more buttons or unbutton some just depends on the look your going for... Or you can leave the collar out and still button the last 2-3 buttons and have it falling off one shoulder.  If you would like a demonstration on this please leave a comment below.  I threw on my red sandals for a pop of color since my top is blue and white.   Hope you enjoy this post until next time.   xoxo







Top - Zara 
Shoes - BCBGeneration (old)
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig