Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Simplicity

Hello Closet Shopper,
Hope your having a great week.  Here is a black jumper that I wore to a surprise birthday dinner.  This jumper I got on sale last summer from bcbgeneration for $20 so I had to get especially since I didn't have a long black jumpsuit.  So it sat in the closet since then never worn and I kind of forgot about it, so when I was shopping my closet for an outfit for this dinner I was like "oh hello" once I saw it  (yeah I say that to my items of clothing once I haven't seen or I forgot about them) lol.  I thought it would be perfect with my white button up, black ankle booties, and pops of red on the lips and my bag! Simple but yet so stylish.  Sometimes being simple with your fit is the best, so don't try and overthink your outfit because maybe what you have on is just enough!

This outfit can go for date night or even dress it down for a more casual look with sneakers and a denim jacket.  Trust this won't be the last you see of this jumpsuit.  Hope you enjoy this post!

 Jacket - Zara/Bag - Gucci/Booties - Urban outfitters (old)
 Jumpsuit - BCBGenration (old)/Shirt - Topshop (old) similar here 

Thanks for stopping by, until next time
xoxo



Nak
IG - @naknock
Photos - Foreverrikk

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig