Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

70's inspo

Hello Loves, 
Happy Tuesday!  Hope your day is going great so far.  Today's post is on 70's inspiration.  These pants I got from an online shop names Fe Noel.  Their clothing is inspiration from travel as well as some 70's inspo. and this fit came from seeing their latest post on IG for a studio 54 themed party they were having in honor of Halloween.  They were putting up a lot of green inspiration fits and remember I told yawl green was one of the colors for this fall/winter season.  So it made me put these two together I do love 70's style so this was so perfect for me.  You first saw this shirt here last month.  Now I paired it differently with print.  You know I am a repeat offender I love seeing my clothes on me lol yes hanging in my closet they look great but I like to get use out of all the pieces I have in my closest no matter how many times I wear them I want you to see it differently ever time, which is the point in repeating clothes.  So make sure you are getting use in all you have in that closet.  Hope you like this post and it gave you some insp..  Since today is Halloween what did you dress up as?  Me nada I am not that into dressing up in costumes.  Have a great day and be safe.  Until next time. 
xoxo
Pants - Fe Noel
Top - Zara (old)



SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig