Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Loan Star..

Hello Loves, 

Happy Monday! hope you had a great weekend.  Lets get into fit details shall we?  So finally in Cali we are getting some fall weather.  Last week it was 90-100 degrees with humidity made me feel like iIwas back in Maryland in the summer yeah that is how hot and humid it was.   Everyone here says that is not the usual nor is the 100 degree weather at this time of year.   Well I was just happy I could finally takes some pics of a fall fit.  Hats are such a good accessory for fall weather it makes the most simplest outfit look so nice and sheek.   I haven't bought a hat in years but once I saw this one in Zara I had to have it ...quickly!!  It was so unique and funky and the colors and accessories on the had just made it perfect.  I paired it with an all black jumpsuit and my sock boots kind of gives it a cowgirl feel lol but yet stylish!  Look out for more post on the different ways i style this hat.   What is your favorite way to style a hat?  
 
Jumpsuit - Madewell (old)
Boots - Zara 
Hat - Zara 

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig