Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Six makeup Essentials

Hello closet shoppers,
Even though I love fashion I love make up as well and to me make up is a big part of fashion. Some of you may not wear make up at all because you may think you need so much but to me if you have these five essentials its all you need especially if you don't wear much make up.
1. Black liner I use NYX Noir
2. Blush I have tons of blush from MAC
3. Bronzer. I use Bobbi Brown bronzed
4. Mascara. I just discovered Benefit mascara it is the bomb got it as a gift from #Sephora (that's why it's a small)
5. Lipstick. I have #NYX and #MAC lipsticks doesn't matter the brand it's what ever you like.
6. Lip liner to go with the lip stick you wear.
Here are pics of my six make up essentials
And pics of me with the essentials on. No foundation no primer just these 6 essentials.











SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig