Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blazers and Cutoffs the simplicity of it.

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
The other night it was my Moms Birthday and we went to a lounge near me called "Society Restaurant & Lounge" in which i have blogged about before. If you are ever in Md please go check it out.  I really didn't feel like putting on much or putting to much effort into my outfit so what is easiest to put on other than leggings, some cut offs and a blazer.   Lets just talk about this blazer for a minute lawd, lawd, lawd it has everything i love black and white, polka dots and color only thing missing is stripes.  My friend gave me this blazer since it didn't fit her and she couldn't get it altered so she passed it onto me and boy was i happy to be the recipient of it! lol.  The cut offs i got the other day from Urban outfitters when they were having a 30% off sale for only $6.99 yeah i was happy shopper that day!.  To me cut offs and a blazer is a easy but simple and cute outfit to pull off even if your blazer is just one solid color you just throw on some accessories and bam you are red to go!   Are you a Blazer and cut offs kind of gal?  What is your simple go to outfit?
Hope you enjoy. 


Blazer-gifted/Shorts-Levis from Urban Outfitters/Shirt-TJ Maxx/Shoes-Kors Micheal Kors/Watch-Michael Kors/Necklace-Etsy/Earrings-old/Bracelet-ShopALS.com

Thanks for stopping by, until next time. 
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig