Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

B&W

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
Hope you had a great weekend.  This weekend I had the great opportunity of supporting my friend in her First book signing "Words From A Wanderer" by A. Elle, if you don't have a copy of this book please get it.  It's a compilation of her love poems and #notes2self which are amazing she is such a great writer and I'm so proud of how far she has come and is going.
So i opted to wear black & white to the event not knowing it was going to be so hot out but I didn't feel like changing my outfit once I had it on. It was 88 degrees on Saturday had to be a record breaker for October weather in the DMV.  Black and white is another easy go to outfit idea whether it is a skirt or and top or some pants and a tee you can make it go a long way with accessories, this is why i think everyone is so drawn to this trend now. Hope you like the fit.  Are you feeling the black and white trend going on this year?  Keep in mind you can do a lot with a white tee which is what i have on in this post. 

Shirt and Pants- American Apparel/Vest-H&M/Shoes-Kors Michael Kors/Bag-Aldo/Necklace-HRH Collection/Bracelets-Forever 21
My friend Nicky and I.  I got a pic with Alex but it didn't come out to well since we were laughing and talking. 
Until next time,
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig