Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

Mixing it All together

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
 I know it has been a awhile, but i promise not to stay away that long again.  Hope you all are having a great Monday.  Fall is official and literally here ughh I am not ready for the cold months to come but what can you do but get ready for it. :)..I wanted to share an outfit of what I wore over the weekend when I stepped out to go to a party with some girlfirends of mine..  As you know I love mixing prints so I decided to wear my comfy leapard leggings with my polka dot shirt and a blazer to bring the entire outfit together.  If you didn't know a blazer can always bring a mixed print outfit together especially if ties to one of the colors you have on. Hope you like it!  What is your go to clothing to bring your mixed prints outfits together?




Leggings-Topshop/Top-thrifted (from cakefiien on IG)/Blazer-H&M/Shoes-Nine West/Bag-Forever 21/Necklace-Etsy

Until Next time,
Nak
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig