Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mixed Prints II: Black & White

Happy Wednesday Closet Shoppers,

It's 88 degrees today and I'm happy. Good weather just makes me happy, are you the same way? Lol :)
On Saturday me and a girl friend of mine went to see a live band that was playing with Scarface yes Face Mob! I've never seen him live so I was excited to see him. Here's pics of what I wore. I decided to wear black and white but you know I had to mix my prints, you all know I love to mix prints. :)
If your uneasy about mixing colored prints black and white is another way you can easily mix prints.

Have you tried mixing prints if so did you like it and did you get compliments on it? please leave comments below.

Hope you enjoy.

xoxo
Nak

Bag- Forever 21/Earrings - Meldoy Eshani

Shirt -Nasty Gal/Belt -vintage/ Skirt- Nordstrom Rack

Shoes -Banana Republic

Watch- Michael Kors/ Bracelets -Shop-ALS.com & H&M/Rings -H&M and ASOS
 
Skirt- Nordstrom Rack



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig