Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Repeat Offender

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Hope your week has been great so far. Only one more day until the weekend!!! Yay! Last weekend i was a repeat offender with a sweater I wore two days in a row. You ask what is a repeat offender? A term I use when I repeat an article of clothing which you will see a lot of in my blog. Some people feel as though they can't repeat clothes but I'm opposite clothes are meant to be worn more than once, sometimes you can switch it up to make it look different or you just may wear it the same but to a different event. Either way it doesn't matter as long as you look and feel good right? Right! Saturday i went to a friends house for and impromptu cookout and Sunday i attended the #BCFest (Broccoli City Fest) Below is the different ways I wore the sweater, hope you like it. Are you a repeat offender? If not don't be scared to be, it's all in how you feel and how you accessorize it up to make it look different.

Until next time
xoxo
Nak

Saturday
Shoes- MIA from TJ Maxx

Sweater- Nasty Gal

Shirt-H&M, Leggins-American Apparel


Sunday
Harem Pants-Urban Outfitters (old)

Top-Urban Outfitters, Necklace- HRH Collection, ArmCandy-H&M, MK

What a difference a fur collar makes..-Faux Fur Collar- ASOS (a lot of people that the sweater and collar were one)

My friends and I at the #BCFest

Shades- DKNY Nordstrom Rack, Nails-Sally Hansen Blue Pacific, Bag-Louis Vuitton

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig