Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

In Living color

Hello closet shoppers,

Happy Monday! Where did the weekend go? It's like they zoom by so fast, luckily today is a beautiful day and finally feeling like spring, thank god! My next few post will be the outfits I wore over the weekend.
On Friday I went out with my friend and her BF too see a live band. I love colors they make me feel happy plus I wanted that spring feeling so here's what I wore.
Jeans- H&M
Shirt - vintagefiendz.com
Dress (I wore as a jacket)- thrifted
Shoes - Banana Republic
Belt- Sgbvintage.com
Bag - American Apparel

I know some of you tend to shy away from color but try adding a piece here and there to your outfits until you feel comfortable mixing up colors. I hope you enjoy this post.

Until next time,
Nak
xoxo










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig