Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kaftan Two in One.

Hello Closet Shoppers,

The other day I was heading out with the BF and just wanted something very relaxing to wear so I opted for my Kaftan which I got from www.vintagefiendz.com. I've had this hanging in my closet for quite sometime now so it was def time to bring it out. I chose to put a belt on with it so I could wear it more like a dress. All I did was put a wide black belt on (doesn't really matter the size belt) and then just pulled up the dress over the belt, (like how you would pull out a tucked in shirt over a belt) and then made sure the length was even in front and back and Bam!, Lol there it is my kaftan as a dress shorter dress. Let me know what you think?

Until next time,
Nak
xoxo

Kaftan-vintagefiendz.com/shoes-Betsey Johnson/Jean Jacket-Gap (old)







Watch-MK

Belt-Marshalls
 
Just a close up of how I pulled the dress over the belt

Necklace-HRH Collection/Earrings-Shop-ALS
 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great dress it looks really pretty with or without the belt. It's always nice to have versatile items! :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig