Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Heels vs. Sneakers

Hola Closet Shoppers,
Hope you had a relaxing weekend as I did. On Friday I did step out to get my drink and two step on. I really wanted to wear heels but my right foot wouldn't let me (had surgery on it back in nov. so its still healing). I put a vision of this entire look in my head with the heels on knowing i couldn't wear the heels yet. Do you all do that? Have a vision of a fit and then put it on and see how it comes together. Sometimes in my head its great but, once I put it on its all wrong but not with this vision :).. Too bad I couldn't wear the heels :(. Boy what a difference a shoe can make in a fit. Anyways I had to at least take some pics with heels just so you could see my vision and another with the shoes I actually wore which were my sneakers. I'm a girl that loves heels and sneakers just the same. Are you versatile when it comes to shoes? Or are you one that only wears heels? If your a heels person I say buy a funky sneaker and incorporate it into your outfits and see the difference it makes.

P.S. I soo can't wait until this foot heels so I can slap some heels on these bad boys! Lol

Until next time,
xoxo
Nak

Top-H.E.R Threads "Queens Reign Supreme" (i cut the neck of it so it could be off the shoulder)

Pants-Urban Outfitters
Shoes- BCBGirls (old) shoes.com


Sneakers- Nike Dunks Urban Outfitters





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig