Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Meeting new people from IG

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good watched the fight Saturday and had Brunch with some beautifies I met off Instagram on Sunday.  I am the only one that have friends off IG like you know them thru IG but you feel like you interact with each other so much it's like your friends in real life, since their kind of a part of your everyday life anyways? lol I know some of you get what I am saying! lol Well anyways I met two of them yesterday and it was great meeting them in person, we had great convo and good food.  The one that set this Brunch up was  @creolelioness (she lives in Florida but was visiting a friend here in the VA and decided that she would set up a brunch so she could meet all her faves that live in the dmv area ).   Don't you just love IG where it makes you meet different people all around the world?  I actually met some new faces as well that she had invited that I now am following on IG.  It's great to network with new people because you never know who you will meet along the way ro see again along the way. :)
Here's what I wore to brunch. The weather was nice yesterday so I decided to keep it simple and wear a skirt w/pockets.  Are you like me and obsess over a skirt or dress with pockets?

Until next time.
xoxo
Nak
.




Shirt & Skirt: UrbanOutiffters (old bought in 2011) I just am obsessed with skirts and dresses that have pockets are you?



Boots: Minnetonka Nordstrom

My two of my faves from IG @creolelioness blog www.loveyournaturalhair.blogspot.com (Natural hair and Makeup blogger) & @keetaray www.allthingskeetaray.com (Natural hair and Esthetician blogger)  Check out their blogs when you get a chance.

All the Beauties I had Brunch with.
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aww, Love this! It was so good to FINALLY get to sit and talk with you, too! <3 Definitely will be keeping in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) glad you like it and yes, I am def keeping in touch with you!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig