Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Favorite Pants!

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
Hope your Tuesday is going good.  Here's another outfit I wore last week with my favorite disco pants from American  Apparel.  These pants fit amazing I have them in several different colors and if I could wear them everyday I would, lol.  I'm the type of person if i find that a pant or shirt fits good i may get it in other colors too.  The color I have on below is Magenta I decided to mix it with prints in which you all know I love to do. 
Do you have a favorite pant you love to wear or have gotten in other colors as well? 
Hope you enjoy. 

Pants-Disco pants American Apparel
Top-Topshop (old)/Blazer-thrift kevinhadden.com
Watch-MK/Bracelet-H&M/Necklace-HRHcollection.net/Shoes-M.I.A TJ Maxx

MAC Ruby Woo on my lips. 

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is one of my favorite looks from you. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig