Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

All White everything...

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
The other night I went to a bday party at a new club here in DC called Look Lounge.  It wasn't an all white party I just felt like wearing white, which is one of my fave colors. Sometimes i can be a little scared to wear it out praying no one spills anything on me or me spilling anything on myself.  And I'm been over that myth that you can't wear white before Memorial Day clothes and colors are meant to be worn whenever so "do you" is my motto. 
In my last post I stated my favorite pants are AA disco pants that I have in several different colors and here they are in white.  Hope you enjoy.  Do you like wearing all white? Do you stick to wearing white after Memorial Day? 

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak

       
Pants-American Apparel/shirt-Nordstrom

Necklace-HRH Collection/Jacket-TJ Maxx/Claw bracelet-ShopALS/Rings-ASOS & Banana Republic/Shoes-TJ Maxx



Just wanted to show you guys a up close shot of my make-up ...on my eyes are MAC pigment purple and carbon and on my lips is Makeup forever #15 (close to MACs Heroine but a little deeper) 
Hope you like! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig