Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nail Wraps

Hello Closet shoppers,
I know I've been MIA sorry for the lack of post been a little busy at work and this weather hasn't inspired me but it is starting to get better.  A few months ago I showed you some nail wraps I love from www.shopNCLA.com and I just wanted to share a few pics with you of my recent manicures where I've used these nail wraps. 
Limited Edition - Dita Did It 
Limited Edition - melody Ehsani  Wax print ... On this manicure I just put two nail wraps on each hand one on the pointer finger and the other on the pinky finger just to show that you don't always have to use it on all fingers. Do you wear nail wraps? If so which ones have you used? 

Until next time, 
xoxo 
Nak 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig