Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tank Tops!

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
Happy Memorial Day! Hope your enjoying your three day weekend. 
I started my holiday celebration last week I had a friend in town so I had to take her out to a few nights spots.  So thru out the week I will share post on what I wore last week as well as the pics we took. 

A white tank is a staple piece that everyone woman should have in their closet. It's that go to piece when nothing else works or of you just want to keep it simple but accessorize your outfit up. 

I wore a white tank from target/pants from Urban Outfitters/HRH Collection necklace/MK watch/MIA flat sandals/MAC Ruby Woo on my lips.






Sorry didn't take many outfit pics this night but hope you like it.  Are you a tank lover like me? Do you wear tanks with any and everything? 

Until next time, 
xoxo 
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig