Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Bomber

Hello Closet Shoppers,


Happy Friday! Can I just say I am happy it is Friday and so ready to start my weekend.  So since today is one of the coolest days of the week here is another post on transitioning form summer to fall with jackets.  Here is a bomber that you all have seen me in before and also have seen back in the day at Sunny Surplus stores and everyone had one in High School lol.  This bomber is perfect for the transition of seasons like summer to fall because it is very light weight and you will be surprised how many outfits this green bomber goes with. I kept my outfit very neutral with adding a white mock neck crop top and my cognac colored booties and this green midi skirt to match the jacket.   Since this jacket is so light weight if it gets a little hot out you can just throw it over your shoulder or just tie around the waist if you feel you need to take it off or even it fold it up and put it in  your bag, I love this jacket definitely a staple piece I think every woman should have.  Do you own a bomber jacket?  If so how do you wear yours?

Bomber-Ebay/Skirt & Bracelet-Urban Outfitters


Shoes-Nine West/Bag-Ora Delphine

Top-H&M/Watch MK/Sunglasses-Gucci




Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for always stopping by.
Until Next time..
xoxo
Nak

Photography- Eniesha Bailey

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig