Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2015

LWD

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Hope this post reaches you in good health and a good ole cookout! Lol!  Here's a LWD (Little White Dress) I picked up from Urban outfitters earlier this summer.  You ever go in a store to return something then you get to looking on the SALE rack (that's always my first stop) and then you find something that you shouldn't have but you have to buy it because it's the last one in your size and your return becomes a credit towards this new purchase because you feel it's meant to be, and it's only 49.99 from over $100 it originally cost, so it is a steal!  Yeah that was this dress!  And did i mention it has pockets, and yawl know how I feel about a dress with pockets!! ❤️ This dress can be dressed up or down so trust when I say this won't be the last you see of this dress. I love white it's one of my fave colors and I don't follow rules of not wearing white after Labor Day, neither should you because white looks great all year round no matter the season!  I chose to dress this down with flats and make a simple clean look with a pop of color with my lipstick and clutch.  Hope you enjoy!

Dress-Urban Outfitters/Shoes Nordstrom Rack (sam Edelman)
Clutch-Aldo/Rings-Asos/Bracelet-Urban Outfitters/Watch- MK/Necklack-HRH Collection


Thanks for stopping by.. Until next time.
xoxo
Nak

Shooter:  Erniesha Bailey


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig